1) Denim Shirt - As seen on Miranda Kerr not too long ago, denim & denim can make an amazing outfit. Pairing darker shades with lighter shades adds contrast to an outfit. A denim shirt can be used for more than just a shirt, you can tie it around your waist or wear it unbuttoned with a tank underneath it.
2) Dark Wash Jeans - This style of jeans will never go out of style. You can always add rips to the knees if you want.
3) Tennis Shoes - High-tops can go with any outfit: dresses, jeans, skirts and shorts. They’re an easy shoe to grab when you’re in a hurry in the morning.
4) White Cotton Shirt - You can never go wrong with a white t-shirt. It can go with infinite outfits and is a wardrobe essential.
5) Ripped Jeans - These jeans are perfect because they’re an autumn color and they are on-trend with the ripped knees
6) Satin Shirt - A satin shirt adds a sophistication to an outfit, so by pairing it with jeans or cutoff shorts, it can make it more casual.
7) Denim Cutoffs - Shorts can be tricky for school, but these didn’t look like they were too short. Either way, you can never go wrong with cutoffs. They’re also timeless and can be used in your everyday wardrobe as well as your school outfits.
8) Cutout Boots - Although cutout boots are on trend right now, I don’t think they’ll be going anywhere anytime soon. Black boots are a timeless and essential piece for you wardrobe, they can go from season to season.
9) Purse - If you prefer to use a purse for school, this one is perfect. It’s simple and structured, and can take you from day to night easily. The straps have braided handles that add a cool uniqueness to the bag.
10) Leather Backpack - If you prefer a backpack, you can’t go wrong with this backpack. It’s on-trend, and will go with any outfit you put together. It has additional pockets on the sides that you can throw things into.